View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:16 PM

Default take your time

Spine surgery is something you want to check out very carefully, maybe see a few doctors get 2 or 3 or 4 opinions and have all information about your condition pros and cons layed for you to make a decision on the best treatment for you. This blog is also a good place to gather information and read about others experiences with diferent treatments, i've been through 2 spine surgeries, its tough, its sometimes not the fix you are looking for, everyone is different how they tolerate surgery, so do yourself a favor and don't rush into any situation. There can be trade offs, other situations or complicaqtions from any surgery, know what those conditions can be, do a lot of homework be your own advocate Take your time, you have dealt with the back pain and problems associated with it for 12 yrs, thats tough in itself that we all know, but take your time, what actions you take today will effect the rest of your life.
After a botched spinal tap where my L4/L5 disc exploded i underwent a laminectomy in 1979, and ran from spinal surgery ever since, then in 2002 i met DrDelamarter in Santa Monica- and my life as i knew it changed dramatically, I consider myself the "ProdiscPosterBoy" I am in the US Trials and one of the first in California to recieve 2 Lumbar Prodiscs, nomorepain-nomoremeds

Last edited by nomorepain; 05-23-2012 at 12:20 PM. Reason: a little addition