View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:35 PM

Default re pre admission

Eternal Optimist
I'm thinking you will probably have a far easier pre admission than I just had yesterday. I went to 3 hospitals to get my pre op stuff done. Can't believe first hosp. which is directly across from my doc's office said they couldn't do it because I hadn't met my deductible! What??!!!! So went to next hosp. close to my home for labs, and then another hosp (LB Mem for those of you near here) which I spent 4 hours mostly waiting for preadmission and then 2 mins to get a CXR!

My surgery will not take as long as the pre admit!!! Also I'm not done becuz my doc is out of the office until the 29th of this mo and hasn't written my pre op orders. My surgery date is the 31st. I'm sooooo disgusted as I'm in the midst of packing and between two places and everything is such a mess that I don't even have space to have someone stay w/me to help me out. Argghhhh!

Oh well.. EO I hope you are doing well with regard to prep for your surgery and that if I don't get back to wish you well before the big day that you know I will be thinking of you and wishing you the best possible surgical outcome and like recovery! Hope this will be your last spine surgery!