View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:34 AM

Default re your pain

If you're in that much pain what I would do if possible is to go to a good Pain Mangement doctor to get some intermediary pain management so that you could get out of bed and function a bit and then further pursue 2nd and 3rd etc opinions.

It does you no good to sit and waste literally in the bed (I learned this the hard way) when you could at least be getting some relief and being functional esp. if you have children and then in the meantime working on your other surgical or just other opinions.

Pain Management is not a monster... can just be a temporary step to help a person abide what they must to further pursue more research re their own conditions (opinions esp. surgical). Now that being said I'm guessing that your spine situation isn't emergent so that you could get some decent PM and then from there there the further diagnostics to determine what it is you have and what you might possibly need?

Good luck! you've alot on yoru plate. Please keep us up to date now that you've stopped in!

Last edited by Maria; 05-29-2012 at 02:39 AM.