View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 06:33 PM

Mark sorry to hear your having continued problems. When I went thru my neck issues I never thought things would get better. Time and persitence worked for me. I did things to keep my head as clear as possible. Made sure I slept well and exercised, yoga and stretched 5 and 6 times a week. Walked and walked somemore.

Over the course of 2 years what a difference it has made. After 5 cervical surgeries, I am in a place that I'm in a comfortable pain free place with my neck.

As luck would have it I have now had sciatica for 2 years, but I am working hard on that one. At times I want to give up and go for surgery, but I find positive outcomes, push on and hope time helps.

It'd really important to me is when I research on the internet I immediately close out negative BLOGS and postings. I only read positive and inspiring outcomes. Not that I discount real physical pain, but our heads , depression, anxiety make things far worse. I believe if I acted like this prior to my ADR surgeries I would never have gone to Germany. I added at least 2 surgeries by "getting caught up". Stay positive and find enthusiam.

I hope you find a place where you can work on yourself with inspiring thoughts of a good outcome.