View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 05:18 AM

Default POST radio frequency ablation or RF

Post RF one week out. Had a RF at the level of the L4 – L5 facets at the pro-disc level. This was endoscopic procedure, pretty painful for last week. I have noticed some improvement when laying down and sleeping at night. Still have pain when walking or bending. Lease for now by sleeping will be better, and that big deal to me. Sometime in the future, I will have to get the pro-disc fused into place since taking it out will be impossible. Seems most people that have it removed don't have a real good outcome. Since my L5 – S-1 is fused, maybe fusing the L4 – L5 in place posteriorly might have a better chance having a complete fusion in a year. As we all know fusing a pro-disc and placed posterior has a poor success rate. The reason why this success rate is so low, is probably because the pro-disc hypermobility. My facet joints were moderate at L4 – L5 and I can't see living with this kind of pain without giving it a try at the fusion. I still think I have a good chance and pain reduction from the posterior fusion. From my point of view since my L5 – S-1 is fused and the inferior end plate of the pro-disc is not mobile just need to get the superior end plate fused and not moving. Well I'll have to put my faith in the Lord, I realize in this day and age most people don't believe in a God. Seems to me that the New World order, as I called Satanists are winning over our society of the world's. Lately I'm not too worried about too much due to the fall of humanity and the way people treat each other. I've been a medical professional for 17 years and as I develop DDD I noticed people turned their back to me when I need help the most. I always thought the medical field was a place of compassion but all it is is a place for people to make a living. Us chronic pain patients I looked down to in the medical field and people just think where a bunch of pill heads and complainers. It's amazing to me the arrogance of these orthopedic and neurosurgeons. Just because they make lots of money they think they're part of the elites of the world. But they're wrong and they are not at the top of the pyramid. Not now but in the future at some point people will get ill or get old and they will be treated the way I was by these physicians nurses and medical staff. So what comes around goes around it always has and always will. At some point we all lose our dignity due to the disrespect of the younger generation and by people that supposedly have wealth. It's too bad for myself, I sit in my house day in and day out. When I could be out performing my career as a cardiac sonographer which I did so well.

Last edited by zfontana; 06-22-2012 at 05:03 AM.