View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:54 AM

Default re post op

I'm not sure how much anesthesia you may have had and if any can be lingering from Tues to Thurs (prob not) and helping the feeling great feeling tho I'm hoping you feel this great tomorrow and a week from now and weeks from now and so forth so we can have a very positive experience that you can share with others here for future ref!!!! Just try not to overdo too early so you will have a long term good recovery!

I'd have wanted what you went thru as well vs. a fusion. I still have a bad L4 tho sure what kind of candidate I am for anything anymore tho just know I'd prefer to avod fusion if at all possible.

Then again one of my friends who is 70 and long time suffering with multiple levels of pain/probs had a fusion 3 months ago and is feeling much better (2 levels). Recovery time was slow by your standards however still she's doing much better!

I'm all for good surgical experiences, good outcomes, good surgeons so please do continue to keep us posted on your ongoing progress and congratulations!!!!!! Get some rest!

Last edited by Maria; 07-27-2012 at 12:57 AM.