View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Administrator

I took neurontin for a few years before my lumbar ADR surgery in 2002. I too hated the side effects and quit several times. Stopping demonstrated how much it had been helping me and I would go back. The improvement in radicular symptoms was worth the side effects.

I tried Topomax but had an allergic reaction and went back to Neuronton. Fortunately, the 2002 surgery resolved 95% of my raducular symptoms and I've been off of it since my surgery day... sept 20th 2002... 10 years next month!

You have a lot of questions that I can help with, but can't type that much (because of my thoracic spine problems.) Feel free to call me... number on the GPN website and I'll give you an hour.. no charge.

Mark

PS... I have seen many Dr. Jho patients through the years. Like all doctors who have an outside the box treatment... that makes them an easy target for lawsuits. I have seen many of his patients with great success and they think he walks on water... AND others who belive he is the devil incarnate. (All spine surgeons I know have both of these types of patients.) If I had a problem that made me a good candidate for his 'keyhole' decompression surgery and my symptoms rose to the level of having surgery. I would strongly consider him.

pps... his office is tough to deal with, but don't let that get in the way.
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org