View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:58 PM

Default an epideral steriod injection

After 9 weeks of pt 2xs per week after my Radiofrequency-im STILL IN PAIN DARN IT. my pt told me today that i need to go back to the pain dr. that i should have better relieft by now. my left leg has becoming more of a problem everyday. it feels sooo heavy and i have pain downt to the bottom of my calf, into my ankel. MY pt says i will likely need an injection because he can feel inflamation and stiffness around L5 S1. He believes my narrowing of the spine down there is causing the nerve to be inflamed and that sometimes stretching and PT can open up the pathway for the nerve. but not in my case.
^
I had that epideral steriod injection last tuesday. on Friday it felt a bit better already, but didnt last long. WHY didnt the dr do both left and right side? my right side didnt hurt as bad but still did hurt, now my right side is hurtting HORRIBLE i go back ina couple weeks for another injection for th left side.
OH this all just stinks, just fix it i want to scream. im thinkng of swtichign drs again and going to meet w a place that does surgery to see what they say.