View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 04:07 PM

Default after surgery

Judy,
Will you be going back home to your old home or new home or do you think you'll go to a rehab facility the first few weeks? It sounds so terribly painful to not find any comfortable position tho I have been there before.. (before pain meds were prescribed for me at all post my failed 2nd spine surgery).

Did the doctor say why the screws are pulling out so soon after your last surgery? Not that it matters because they are tho just wondering.

I'm soo tired trying to get back into shape after being off my feet on a regular basis such as being active around the new place, unpacking, walking the dog, and trying to walk for excercise. Even with good sleep. I think I was pretty much off my feet (at least at my regular pace) since I had the foot surgery so that's been about 3 months?

Maybe it's the heat too as I still don't like to turn on the a/c since my one cat is so sick with renal failure and can't regulate his body temperature well. Yesterday was hot and sticky here. Made me really miss the ocean breezes at night altho I've been told it's been hot and sticky in LB too just not so sure about at night..

Hope you'll get a call for a sooner opening for surgery (someone else's cancellation) and if not that you can endure the next 10 days or so. Best with all~ Maria