View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 05:06 AM

I/;ve had problems with screws loose in my head too. Cervical spine!!! But those did not sit on the longest nerve in my body. Thankfully. I used to get some sharp jolts from them, but they have lessened and haven't felt any in my restless couch potato state.
See my bone density is so bad do to lack of growth hormone. I can't go on any of the bone density meds while trying to heal the spine, so i am just stuck.

9 more days unless someone cancels on Friday. I think i can make it now. I had the kids get me a wheelchair , makes life easier when i have to go out . IN the house i use the computer chair and for the stairs crutches. Even a few steps on crutches can be so painful .
So far my offer fell through on the last condo as the appraisal did not come out high enough(i knew it wouldnt , but the owner had said she would come down to the appraisal). Now the owner will not budge and in fact raised the price again. ANd a neighbor put hers or his on the market for $20,000 more than that. So we looked at a few houses closer to here, but all i can afford, and barely is a hispanic neighborhood. Their prices are getting up and out of my price range too. I did find one my kids and me liked and is good for the doggies and i put an offer on it today.Well my realtor has it anyway, she forgot to get the check from me. We will see.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot