View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 04:46 PM

Default re houses

I noticed prices seem to be going up a bit? I think some are still coming down tho overall it seems like they are starting to increase tho still there's room for negotiation because the global market is still not good meaning I don't think we are still too good here.

Someone told me today that a unit like mine went for twice what I paid for mine however this one was completely remodeled. Another one similar to mine went for about $15k more and it wasn't remodeled tho could have been the view was better or who knows. Each buyer is different in what they will really want/like or what appeals however bringing a price down low enough to be competitive seems to appeal to everyone.

If I had wanted to buy cash for what I bought this place in Long Beach I was looking at the "other" side of Long Beach blvd. tho still downtown and that's pretty scary to me altho not nearly as bad as North Long Beach. Wow.. not that's bad.

Here it's very serene. Not good for the doggy tho re the coyotes and the cats while they do want to go out on my patio I only let them out there briefly while I'm out there.

Ok bringing this back to your back I'm glad you got a w/c so you can get out and about a bit easier. I would hope you're thinking about a buying a single level place or at least one that would have your bedroom downstairs and a bathroom w/shower too just in case you run into probs in the future. I do love townhouse style condos but I prefer no stairs for when my feet are killing me which has been often enough. Also it just too much for me to lug groceries and laundry upstair (have a little laundry facility right close for only 50 cents a load and drying in free so don't feel the need to be washer/dryer in here).

Ok also lugging cat litter upstairs.. now that was hard and almost always made my neck hurt the next day.

well anyway good luck with this new offer! And wishing you less pain of course and a sooner date for surgery if possible!