View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 10:25 PM

Actually this house i am trying to put an offer on now is a one story. 4 bedrooms so everyone gets one for now. Maybe in the future i can have a guest room. 2 full bathrooms which i decided was a requirement. I took Jamie and Tim to see it and they both said, not the best neighborhood, but they like the house. The little one has been too busy as usual to come with us. She will like the closeness of it and she does not want to live in a condo for some reason. So it being a house will make her happy. Almost the whole back is concrete , no grass. Some planters up against the house and one area with wood chips and some trees. The front has the driveway some spaces with pomegranite trees and some small amount of grass which won't stay grass. Jamie had taken a class in zero scaping (sounds like that , but i always get it wrong) so the front will remain the fruit trees and only native plants. No grass cutting for me. The planters around the house may contain veggies. Why not grow something you can eat.

I don't go anywhere.Just out to the hospital and my spine surgeons office . I briefly looked at the condo i was buying and this house with crutches. So painful. Not planning on doing that in the next 8 days. I'm just laying here doing the countdown.
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot