View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 08:25 PM

Default wishing you the best!

I do hope you get this house if you all like it that much. I think something has to give when we're looking for our "perfect" home unless we have enough $ to not give a dang about anything which is certainly not my position or wasn't!

Judy I so wish I could help you out.. if there was a way I could get there and just help you pack up dishes or something like that I would. I know if it hadn't been for dh helping me that very last moving day I don't think I would have gotten out of my place on date intended!

If I move again I'll have to plan for packers and movers tho then again that's no time soon hopefully.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for less pain and just the endurance to hang in there till your surgery even if it does get moved up ~ honestly with all I've been thru tho I cannot feel your pain where you have it I can know how I feel when so constrained and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

btw .. walked too much yesterday so right ankle tendonitis is a bit brutal today! UghhhH! Well live to do whatever another day right?!!!!! We will get thru it all somehow someway! hugs, Maria