View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:53 PM

Default re your house

There's probably a lot you didn't get to check out being in so much pain so hopefully the inspection will be helpful there. Is it move in ready as far as you know? I guess if it doesn't have a garage it has a driveway? Is there space on the property to build a garage? How many square feet is it?

I hope you won't overdo it too much after your surgery considering you need to take your time to recover so nothing else happens.

I wore my ankle braces yesterday that I got from my podiatrist which actually help alot. Today my right ankle isn't bothering me tho my left one is because actually I just wore the right brace yesterday! Today I'll either put them both on or wear just the left one. They are rather hot and binding tho hate to wear them inside.

Didn't sleep at all last night and have people coming at 8 a.m. to put in a new countertop, sink, garbage disposal and they will be here nearly all day. Also have a mobile groomer coming to groom Lola at 9a.m. and Winston needs to get his fluids at the Vet's right after the groomer gets here tho I'm so tired I don't think I should be driivng.

Ok take care and hang in there. Almost there now...