View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 01:57 AM

I had to call the pm again today as i never heard . THis time they had to count out the pills they gave me since my last visit. do they think i can't count or add or see the bottle getting empty? my gosh, she has been my pm for 2 years on the same dose although she writes the prescription for 1 tab and knows i take 2 for one dose. Probably forgot when they did their counting. so i can go pick up a prescription tomorrow morning when they are open for at first the assistant said 7 pills. No come on. I said right away if i take 2 at a time how would it ever come out to a 7. Won't even last me a whole day, i told her every 4 hours. So today i have had to go longer and we all know what it is like to try to catch up to pain. We also know how hard it is to change pain management doctors.
So i get barely enough for Sunday, to to the hospital and come out and have how many waiting at home? 0 I guess i will have to call then and beg one more time to get some because i just had surgery. then have to get into the car and make it to her office once again. Maybe she expects me to do this on my way home from the hospital.
I will just explain to my spine surgeon that she is not playing fair and see if he can write me a script. I really think he will.
So frustrating.

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot