View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:05 PM

Default oh brother..

Judy,
I sincerely hope your surgeon will manage your post op pain because this PM office is definately not listening to you. They're treating you like you're drug using and here you're going in to have another surgery in short period of time so that to me is really poor practice on the PM's part. Not playing fair? Actually not doing the job. I could see if you continually were asking for prescriptions early if you had a more than adequate dosing or weren't going in for another spine surgery but this is just plain unreasonable and poor practice to not consider you case based on what's going on.

I'd switch PMs if things don't improve. Well surgery is coming up pretty soon? Is it Monday? I hope you're hanging in there.

My feet have been just terrible of late. I mean TERRIBLE! I am beginning to wish I never had the bunion or hammertoe surgery and just bought bigger shoes to wear as I don't think the surgery was worth all this tendonitis pain an flaring up. I'm going to need a recumbant scooter if this keeps up! (since I can't sit long either riding around)!

Ok take care~