View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:34 PM

I will definitely have my surgeon give me a prescription for pain meds before i leave the hospital. Dumb pm doctor. she could have given me mscontin or something for nerve pain or anything, just told me i was taking too much . Just decided i only needed pain meds for half of Sunday. I almost don't want to go and get the prescription. but my sweet son has volunteered to go by himself and find it. He brought me last time so he should be ok.
I did call this doc up right after i got home from the hospital in this horrible pain, she did nothing for me and also nothing at my regular appointment. So may be time for a change. Although I know that is not an easy specialty to change within.
Well anyway only 3 days left of sitting around here , I'm so glad it is finally close.
Now i just must pray and hope that the leg pain disappears as quickly as it came on. I'm sure it will improve once all the loose screws are taken out.

Your feet will get better. I remember thinking i had done a dumb thing too and i would never get the right foot done. Still don't know about that one, i am tired of being down. Has i known i'd be immobile for 5 weeks, i had plenty of time to get the right foot done now!! Oh well.
At least when i do exercise again , it should be cooler out!
Rest those poor feet of yours
Judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy