View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 11:16 PM

Default re surgery

Judy,
Have been thinking about you and hoping and praying (yes I do that believe it or not) that things are going to go perfectly this time and you will have some lasting relief. If anybody deserves some relief it's you and then you also have to help yourself by really not jumping the gun and doing things you shouldn't post op like cleaning and driving too soon. Please do be careful as you have to allow yourself to heal!

I went to Urgent Care today for a Toradol shot because I have had these terribly sharp "got cha" spasms in my low back the last few days. I have also had knee pain and everything pain just about I think because of humidity and heat however I just needed a shot! It really helped my back! My feet are still bothering me tho hopefully for the Getty I'll somehow manage... that and everything else that day and visiting my relatives!

So if you've a chance or whenever you do please update on your status. Ever so briefly tho please!!!!

Maybe we can chat on the phone and save you some sitting time. Big hugs and best wishes for a great surgical outcome and a similar recovery! Maria