View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:40 PM

Red face lower right sided pain

Hi I am new here, glad to have found you!
Here is my story in a nutshell -
Four years ago i was skiing, i did not have a fall but slowly over the session developed lower back pain which was not normal for me (I think it may have something to do with a drag lift i was using which was a moving rope you held onto at the side of you), anyway that is where it started. Ever since I have had pain in the lower to mid part of the right side of my spine, it goes into my buttock also. I have periods of days and sometimes weeks when it nearly goes - i say nearly but i can still feel it, then it comes back with a bang and can be murder for ages, a real hot burning pain. I have tried chiros, osteos, physio everything really. I have had an MRI scan that showed nothingexcept a very slight disk bulge on the opposite side. I hada facett joint injection that seemed to make it worse and a sacroilliac injection that did nothing. I do not really know where to turn with it now, it seems strange how it comes and goes for seemingly no reason (believe me if i knoew what triggered it I would not be doing it!!!) all I do know is sitting is really bad news. Any thoughts or advice would be very welcome!!! thanks for reading this