View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:29 PM

Default good news then!

Things sound good then such as with the closing on your house altho the packing/moving is such a big thing. I know that I couldn't have done it without Edgar or hiring someone. I think he felt guilty to some degree so I think that is he tried to help me out with things like my car and my move and such BEFORE the GF got here from Colombia. He had called me to ask me how to write his note to take vacation time off from work. He wanted 2 weeks off so he could take her to all the theme parks in CA and Vegas for 2 days and I think the Grand Canyon. As a nice gesture he did ask me if I wanted to go to the GC but he knew I'd say no. I didn't think he was going to do it as he said it was going to be $600 or something like that but then I guess he decided to pay for her and himself.

I was surprised he hadn't mentioned the nature of their relationship tho ultimately very relieved so I can move on with my own life and date if I want. Not that I want to because I can't imagine anyone putting up with all my complaints however at least things are out in the open now.

His GF isn't very cute tho she's Ok and she's nice. I think he was seeing her before we got married too. Long ago that is.

Oh well such is life. I don't know if he'll make me pay the $ I owe him since it's over $1000 tho I imagine that sooner or later he'll ask for it. Maybe not again out of guilt. That'd be cool too so I just won't say anything now about owing him the $ as I've brought it up numerous times but he didn't ever ask me to pay when I did.

Ok good luck with the packing and I do hope your EX will help you or at least help your son!!!! Be good now!