View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 08:14 PM

Maria,
I am sorry about the girlfriend thing with Edgar. I know it hurts to some degree.
You are right now you can move on. I feel the same way about dating. And seeing i am at home most of the time, unlikely i would meet anyone anyway. I need to get my kids straightened out first and myself.

I don't know if my back will ever be at a point that i don't need something for some sort of pain.
I'm glad you got your cocktail injection and it helped so much. But i sure bet it hurt.
I always took 20mg of percocet as one dose. Then at the hospital i didn't get any for about 3 days , then i started asking for it to see if some of my ailment was do to withdrawal symptoms. I'd say i got 10mg maybe 3 times in 24 hours. Ok then my doc gives me a prescription for one every 3 hours. That worked good. Well when i went to my post op appointment, he now wants me to take only 1 every 6 hours. Not so good. He is also referring me to a new pain management doctor as i was very unhappy with mine the month i was in so much pain as she did absolutely nothing. My appointment is on the 15th of Oct and i have just enough to take 5 a day. I told him i did want to go down to the 10mg so i guess this is the weaning process. I can't wait to see what the new pm has to say about all this.

By then i will be all moved in. I hope!
I doubt my ex will help at all physically, he never helped with any other move. So now i will ask him for money to hire a mover. Actually my neighbor is going to do it with his 2 boys and their trucks. I may insist on renting a UHaul for them to make it easier. He is also installing ceiling fans in the bedrooms, the dishwasher, and building me a carport with storage as we have no garage. I am excited now. When my realtor went to get the keys yesterday a bunch of really nice neighbors came over as they thought i was there. I feel much better about the neighborhood now.
TAke care
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy