View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:53 PM

My surgeon had me cut down to one pill every 6 hours. I was always trying to play catch up and never really felt good. Last night i was in so much pain , i hardly slept so I took one at night and one in the morning. About 4 hours apart. What a difference. So i counted what i have left and with his other prescription and how i have been conserving, i have enough to take every 4 hours until i see the new pain management doc. I'm glad.
My 2 youngest are still freaking out about the neighborhood after we went over there yesterday early evening. My son doesn't give me grief over it, but my youngest just cried, then when we got home called a friend to come and get her and spent the night at her house. She texted me a lot, all negative, like I don't love her or i wouldn't have done this and that i am ruining her life. This is going to be tough.

My daughter had come over from Irvine and packed a lot, one bathroom,the laundry room ,I'm not sure how much of our coat closet, which we won't have in the new place. Also her stuff is all set and a lot is at the house .
All i am doing is going through random drawers and I had already packed a lot of my clothes before the first surgery. I am also cleaning and packing off the top of things.

I'm sorry you have been crying and missing your old neighborhood so much.
Your beach walk sounds wonderful. I hope i can do that in like 2 to 3 weeks.

My son is at school, he has a break in the afternoon ,then school again tonight so i don't see anything being brought over today. Although nothing else is packed anyway. The move day will be on Monday. I just called my neighbor who is installing ceiling fans, my dishwasher and over the stove microwave. He is also building a carport for me and put in a mailbox, the one that was there was in sad shape and when we first went over it was gone.

I'll come visit you in the OC when i am able to. Maybe i could see my daughter at Irvine on the same day.
My pt will be here in minutes so I'm going now,
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy