Thread: Alastair's post
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 06:02 AM

Default Please don't quote me w/o a conversation first!

Hello, I am Cindy, the person who is being misquoted, out of context by Alastair. Let me just start by saying a few things: I don't appreciate being "quoted" without permission first. A telephone call to me, to understand fully the context wherein the statement was made would have been most appreciated. Then, you would have learned which hospital I was staying in........Bogen, not Straubing Hospital. And Poncho is most correct in his post. Initially, yes, the doctor, after examining the wound site, saw what appeared to be a "pus" of some sort, and described it as infection, rather loosely. After surgery last night to go in and clean out wound, biopsy was sent to lab for accurate diagnosis. Dr. Bertagnoli came into my room after the surgery he performed last night, and expressed his opinion that this was very much a topical infection (my word not his, as I cannot remember), and not something deep w/i the wound, which is very good news. Results of the biopsy, as Poncho accurately stated, will take a day or two. That's it. End of story until results come in. Cindylou