View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 06:42 AM

Default bad backs/moving

Hey Judy,
Just thought to look and see if you replied! duh!
Went on bus trip with Italian American club from here at Laguna Woods on Sunday to LA Italian American Cultural Center celebrating Christopher Colombus day and had a great time even danced after 2 little glasses of wine tho the bus trip trashed my back. Very bumpy tho glad it was just an hour back and forth. I stood alot during the speeches given at the cultural center.

Today I hurt my upper t spine lifting a 20lb bag of dog food into the car. I have been having some tspine discomfort around the bra area tho this is higher.. and actually it bothered my cervical area too. Stupid me. I swear I can't seem to stop doing things that trash my body in some manner or another but who else is there to do stuff for me but me!

I'll need to hire someone to do some things around here tho just small changes since I've gotten some of the bills from my foot surgery and I know more is coming. So far near $500 to pay. Thankfully at least I'm here and not paying rent right now and many other bills like cable and a parking space and all the other things that were over and above my rent.

I am spending too much on groceries tho lately since I've been going to the local Trader Joes that's close by way too regularly. The Laguna Hills Mall is very close by too which is also not good for me since I've popped over there a few times and done some clothes shopping when I already have too many clothes to even anywhere near fit into my closets in a 2 BR place with plenty of closet space! In fact the guest bedroom is sitting still half full of boxes and probably will stay that way since I don't feel like unpacking anymore!

As far as walking Lola goes coyotes are a serious threat here to small animals so walking Lola isn't as pleasurable as it should be in such a nice area. In fact I saw 3 coyotes today and it was daytime not even dusk or early morning! They are getting very brazen as I imagine they're very hungry.

My one cat that is still alive, Alaska, is driving me nutz crying so much at night when she wants me to come to bed. And I've still not gotten a bed frame of any sort so my old futon mattress is on the floor and I sleep on that. I think my back felt great the few nights I slept on my old mattress that I gave my husband to put in his house. That's when I thought I was going to be going there more. I still have so much stuff over there and my Mom's china is there and I definately want that tho I don't drive hardly even down the street here so don't know how I'm ever going to get stuff if he doesn't bring it to me!

Sorry to hear about your water leak problem. Water damage for whatever reason is one of the biggest probs with home ownership and something that no matter how well we go over the inspection papers sometimes can come out of nowhere. It sucks for sure.

I still haven't gotten reimbursed for the damage done by the leaking water heater here that damaged the laminate flooring I had put into the guest bedroom. I'm supposed to get $510 but they are so freaking slow here about it. I'm going to have to check and see what's going on with that as it's been a few weeks now and I turned in everything they asked for re paperwork.

I better get to bed as my neck, tspine and low back are hurting and my hairdresser is coming tomorrow to color and cut my hair!

oh re your son do you think he has Eipstein Barr virus by any chance? He should get tested or be seen soon I'd think if he's that tired or falling asleep that much unless he's not really sleeping at night. Sorry about your younger daughter. Where will she stay if she's not going to live with you? I hope she comes around and will move there too. That's got to be worrying you sick.

Ok gotta get off my tush and hit the sack! Take care and don't overdo (yeah sure who am I to talk!)!!!