View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmglobal View Post
I just received my first discogel horror story. Hopefully, I can get the sender to post it in the patient community instead of in a private email.

Being on the 'bleeding edge' of technology is not always what we hope for.

Mark
I would be very interested in hearing about this mark. Are you sure you are not talking about the BMPs like Infuse that are killing patients left and right.

The amount of alcohol is so tiny that even if it missed the disk and went through the dura nothing of any consequence would happen.

I see that you have some images of some pedicle screws and the Mobi-C.

Any replacement disk that is not motion constraining and shock absorbing is a prescription of failure and here here is why. If it is not motion constrained like a real disk the only thing that will stop it in a 6 axis of motion are the facet joints. The other problem is that the that artificial joint will move before the real joint moves.

There are 4 ADRs made in the US. one is the M6, the other is NeoDisk, Axio Med makes the Freedom disk and and Paradigm Spine makes the DCI disk. Anyone of these devices are light years ahead of fusions and the ball and socket metal shedding one available to US patients.

Discogel is an excellent option for the treatment of disk hernias as are ozone discolysis and the Stryker decompressor.

Mark, if you have any clinical trial data on Discogel that shows any adverse reactions please post them.

For those of you who would like to know why Americans don't have the high quality products that the Europeans and Asians have visit the Spine Blogger spineblogger.blogspot.com This guy is an industry insider who is trying to clean up a very dirty industry.

Anyway Mark, I don't think it is responsible for you to post hearsay and ban someone who presents the facts. What role to you play in the industry?