View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 02:13 PM

Default Back

The right facet when treated I only felt deep intense pressure. When I had the left I felt the pulsation and burning very intensely. I have a very high pain tolerance and the left side pushed me to my limit. I have never had leg pain. The reason I finally had the original L5-S1 TLIF was I would be walking and the next thing I knew I was on my knees. It happened twice . No pain before or after just back gave out . One minute walking the next on the ground. My slip had progressed quite a bit between dr visits. So I did great after the surgery. 6 months later the spasms started when turning in bed. Yes my back was hurting at work when I would bend or turn a patient but again I just figured all part of the process I thought. I have had the MRI s the latest was the discogram with a ct to follow. I have yet to hear what the surgeon thinks. I follow up with the pain management dr on thurs. so it's all about the waiting for someone to make a decision. Seems to me it's either the construct is loosening or the level above is failing. Frustration building. Thank you for your reply and pray for your recovery.