View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:04 PM

Hi Mark and others,
As far as my update from my last post. Still occasions of fecal incontinence. I have not heard back from my surgeon regarding his conversation with the neuro radiologist. It may be a situation where he won't call me , will possibly remind him at my next viist for my post op from the injections. I might , depending on how frazzled he seems ask him if he got a chance to talk with any radiologist .
I have tingling in my left leg, weakness, pain and it all gets worse the longer i am on it. Can be like 2 minutes too, not a long time.

I never made it to my primary as i called and they told me i was not on the schedule until Dec. So someone made a mistake. I can't decide if he could help me or not so i haven[t rescheduled for a sooner apt.

I saw my gastr doc to tell of my new embarrassing problem. He said something like oh no. Then what he did do was ask me to find some hard to find fiber supplement, have me stay off dairy products, spicy food and caffeine for 2 weeks and keep a food diary for him and return to see him in one month.

I'm really not sure what to do now. My spine surgeon did say because i have hyperreflexia i do have some type of neuro thing, so maybe i should be going back to my nuerologist that i have seen a few times.

As far as recovery from the last 2 surgeries, i am not really progressing very well. My back muscles are weak so it is difficult to stand up straight without hanging on to something. I don't know if it is beneficial to use a cane or leave it home so i will get stronger. I am kind of unsteady on my feet. I just try not to turn fast. I still have hip area pain, mostly on the left side now. Also black spots in front of my left eye. I did read up on autonamic hyperreflexia and that is one symptom.

I am open for any advice .
thanks
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery