View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:31 AM

Default acrobatics and horseback riding...

In my dreams of course!
Well what might have triggered this... hmmmmmm... I did try to move a piece of furniture tho that alone would not have caused it as it was a push with my legs more and not that heavy.. then because I hadn't been walking much or exercising I pulled out my step thing to try to do step type exericise and that lasted less than 5 minutes I think. So I just feel the low back was just tired and ready to pop so to speak because of the inherent nature of my low back and problems it's had for a long long time.

The next day after that I was soooooo in horrific pain. I couldn't get up off the floor (futon on the floor to sleep on) without hugging the wall for support. Then on to the toilet and lowering self and getting up was really horriic pain wise.

Didn't even try to scoop cat litter and no way could I attempt to pour more litter into the litter box tho the cat thought I should be able to!

Walking Lola.. whatta challenge! This 20lb mini schnauzer has no clue with regard to owner ready to fall over due to back pain.. she wanted to walk way more than usual. I was just the biggest bummer as a dog owner/walker the last week!

I'd been experiencing some thoracic level twinges/pain for a while now but the lumber stuff sort of crept up at the end of the higher level lumbar stuff.. it was soooo really weird as a pattern of pain and probs!

As to what caused it.. hmmm anybody's guess. You know how we've been with moving and such these last few months~ guess we are just putting our spines thru it and hoping for the best~ I so wish I could still get injections but WC just won't authorize them for me since they do work tho cost them too much $$. WC just wants to settle me out completely or drop off the face of the earth ~

good luck w/your stuff and please keep us posted. I'll do the same here!

Last edited by Maria; 11-19-2012 at 01:38 AM.