View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 08:25 PM

I am on a sticky note for the office to call me and see if someone cancels. I told them that has never happened with me. So we will see. If it is just a broken rib it should be better by then.
I think the shots are wearing off. When they were first workijng great , i could stand up as straight as i can and walking was easier, of course the side , thoracic pain was not there either. Now it is once again difficult, i have not even gone on one walk. I walk around shopping, but have not gone out for a walk. I know i can't go very long. No exercise since July. I am going to start going to the gym and riding the bike and trying walking on the treadmill .I think my youngest would like to go too and that will help me get out the door .
I just wish i didn]t have this severe fatigue thing where i am sleeping a lot of the day, doesnt leave much time.
I will have to see if my ex has cancelled my membership.
I hope you have no ill effects from all your walking. Glad you could do it all.

I have an apt in Jan with my foot surgeon. I think my toenails on the big toes have got to go permanently. They cannot stand being in shoes. They get all red and painful. Hurts to even touch the nail. He told me last time i saw him that removing them is considered a surgical procedure there and done in their surgery center. I was hoping i could have fit it in this year, but i waited too long.
Time to go shopping, Fun
judy

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy