View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:52 PM

blg814 - Sorry to hear that, sounds bad. I'm the same as you with some days being worse than others. I just really want to know what's causing this, my GP has put me on the list to see a senior physiotherapist which could take up to 3 months (even though i asked to be reffered to a neurologist). All I want is an MRI to see exactly what's up but she basically said unless i can't walk or having uncontrolable bowel movements they wouldn't send me for a scan. I've only been on neurotin for a few weeks and not noticed much difference but going to finish the course and see how it goes.I hope you get some relief from the pain.

Griffen - Thanks for that, my physio hasn't gone well at all. I do keep trying to do the basic exercises and try to get out for a walk now and then but it's too much pain. My swelling has been random, sometimes it pops up when i do nothing or when i've been trying to exercise. After new year i think i'm going to pay for a scan privately seen as the NHS has been useless so far. Quite worried incase like you it's been an old injury that's been untreated.