View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:33 AM

Default Oh this guessing game continues

ive been posting here and seeing a pain dr since may. I have done chiro care, PT, meds, radiofrequecy neourpathy, Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection all with no relief longer than a month....

DX w Degen. Disc; Lumbar Radioculopathy; Fibro.;lumbar spondylosis, and who knows what else.

Seen a Rheumotologist,who jsut said my blood was normal and my fam dr wants me to go back to a diff Rheumo who she likes better..

Im soo depressed. My lower back hurts and hurts. my pain dr wont give me narcotics or a patch. i take Gabapentin 300 mg 3 xs a day; an antidepressant; tramadol & tizanidine as needed for pain; and an antiinflamitory every day.

I had a LTES injection on a week ago monday to my RT side becasue i was in HORRIBLE TERRIBlE PAIN, it worked! (so far anyways) on that side. BUT i wish he woudl do on both sides! my LS is still hurting..

I wonder if I trust doctors-it seems as if they are just shooting in the wind trying to dx me. they are willing to inject me yet not willing to give me a darn pain patch to apply to area-idont get why. My dr says that my Fibro that he just recently dxed me wiht is why im in so much pain-that im just feeling extra pain from the fibro and that pain meds dont fix it. IS THIS TRUE?
Do you feel like your docs are just guessing???