View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:56 PM

Default ESIs

I got them for 10 years and they helped me greatly. In fact I wish everyone could have gotten the relief I did from properly administered ESIs utilizing fluroscopy to guide.

I had arachnoiditis like symtoms for years post my 2nd spine surgery that failed horribly. That was the most horrendous pain I've every felt as it was from my ileac crests bilat and into both buttocks down the front of my legs (quads) and into the sides of my calves and down thru the bottom of my feet.

The pain was burning, gnawing deep and unrelenting. ESIs back in the day saved my ass literally~

I have a friend who currently is getting them and she has been in a deep deep depression and horrible pain and finally is getting some relief which greatly helps her outlook.

I had probs with myelograms and spinal fluid leaks afterwards for a week each time which gave me gigantic headaches and rendered me flat in bed for 7 days after each one and in a hospital catheterized and using a bedpan.

Various diagnostic tests may affect different people differently and so do different treatments including surgery.