View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:57 PM

Red face Agree with Mark

Hi, I just joined on here. I wanted to see what the general sentiment was in these forums about the big minimally invasive spine surgery providers. I heart the smilies.

I agree with Mark that it seems you have some surgeries that go well with the big providers. Some seem to be better than others though, based on their philosophy and motivations. It's too bad spine surgery isn't more regulated. Some seem to really care about good patient results, that's the good news.

It looks like LSI was just sued by Hulk Hogan for selling him on their type of laser surgery when he really needed a spinal fusion. There seems to be a lot of negative feedback about them in general, and quite a few law suits. Did they just lose a law suit for fraudulent business practices? I heard something about it but can't find it now. I just see medical suits.

Anyway, it seems like Bonati has good press out there. I think there are good local providers too. Like in New Jersey, I have seen several around that aren't one-hit wonders, so they don't have an incentive to just sell you on one thing. Well enough rambling, I'm still absorbing everything going on out there.