View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 05:27 AM

Blair,

I think anyone knowing the situation you're going through would have a lot of respect for the challenge you face. To add to Marks comments - I've found that emotions can get very confused with internet posts. Its quite possible the poster you qouted was genuinely trying to help but just came across the wrong way. I've had run-in's with people on the internet only to find that in meeting them in person they are actually genuine and likeable people.

(I'm not necessarily saying that is the case here - I don't know the history of the situation - just saying that sometimes people's intent can be misinterpreted).

I wish you all the best of luck with the revision surgery.

Rob

surfing injury 2004 - transient paralysis from neck down for 15 seconds, resolved fully - herniated c5/c6 disc plus some bulging at c3/4/5. Initially had dermatome pain after injury which resolved - general parasthesia in arms/legs was fairly mild after injury but has been worsening.