View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:08 PM

Hi Mark,
Regarding your wife going straight to the ADR you know what they say hind site is 20/20. Glad to here your wife had a good outcome.
I'm really getting frustated with myself and the decision making process. I ask myself how many consultations will be enough?
I feel like just biting the bullet, getting it over with doing the tried and true laminectomy /discectomy but am still hopefull I can find a doc I am confident in to perform a full mini endoscopic discectomy.
I'm still hoping that less is more and have sent my films to a pain Doc in N.J. Jasper.
I've heard the name Bitan mentioned several times with good outcomes but I believe he specilizes in more structural deformities/ scoliosis, disc replacement and fusions and dont believe that endoscopic is his expertise. Interesting enough he practices out of Atlantic Spine in NJ along with Dr. Liu who I went to see for consulation before having my MRI. I wonder if the Dr. Batin association increases the credibility of Dr. Liu who I liked and specializes in endoscopic but unfortunately I haven't herd any recommendations or outcomes other than those on his web site.
Any insite into any of those mentioned or others would be appreciated.
Feel free to send me a PM if more appropriate

Thanks for the reply
Mitch