View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:38 PM

Default re the scapula pain

The pain was more what I'd call episodic as I think of intermittent as more frequent and off and on during the day. My pain was present all day for days and then would go away and recur some time (maybe days/weeks) later.

However that being said I hadn't had my dog for nearly 3 weeks and the pain was gone! So yes I tend to think it's the fact that Lola pulls the heck outta my arm when walking and I tend to use my left hand to hold the leash hence the left scapular area (lower aspect) was getting a burning type of pain.

Currently I have someone walking Lola for me the next two weeks because the posterior tibial tendonitis (feet bilaterally) has been flaring up very easily.

That'd be a surgery I'd really dread on both feet because the recovery would be killer... can't even imagine it.

I have trouble with my hands as well but I believe that is long standing osteoarthritis in my thumbs and the joints of my fingers. Mostly thumbs tho on a daily basis.

If I don't exercise my upper body (arms) at shoulder height or over my head I don't really experience neck pain unless I sleep wrong or hold my neck in weird position. I do have a few bulging discs in the cervical area but I don't think anything major. Haven't had an MRI of that area now for about 7 years.