View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 03:31 PM

Default re your symptoms and pain

Personally I'd try to get in to see the doctor sooner if possible just because it sounds like it could be lumbar related. It's not like you aren't experiencing symptoms irregardless of where they are coming from so to me it would make sense to see about getting seen sooner. Especially if this started and seems to be persistant. It does sound more like a low lumbar issue to me. This way if you have to have any diagnostics done you can get a jump on that order which means a jump on the results and maybe some form of treatment plan.

That's just how I see it. I do know often it's difficult to be seen any sooner than within a 1-2 month period with busy surgeons though still I would try.

You may have healed well from the thoracic surgery and not have any more probs there tho that doesn't mean the rest of your spine may not have probs. I hope not for your sake and even if you do I hope it's something that might be treated with something like epidural steroid injections or an even less invasive form of treatment (usually start off conservatively unless you've got something that requires emergent treatment/surgery as you already know).

Good luck! Maria

Last edited by Maria; 05-08-2013 at 03:39 PM.