View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:53 PM

Default Thank you

Thank you Mark and Maria. yeah the military is funny sometimes on how they work. I got a medical discharge from the military from my back issues. Before they would discharge me they had me do PT and everything inbetween all the way up to ESI. They gave me a percentage and sent me on my way. This was Oct 11. Pretty much they Past me on to the VA and before they can give me my disability they need to see what has happened since my discharge and to them that means do everything all over again. When I left the Army they said that I was not bad enough for surgery but as you guys mentioned the herniation has got bigger so know they are probley talking about surgery. I hope its not fusion because I am 28 YRS old and have a 3 year old daughter that loves the outdoors like me and I want to show her that experience. I will keep you guys updated as I am informed I find it really conforting to talk to people that are have the same situation as me. I think its from the military mine frame of being able to work through the pain but I feel like people think I am making it up all the time and its good to hear people that know I am not.