View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
I've seen Dr. Rick Delamarter in Santa Monica and Dr. John Regan at Cedars? Both are orthopedic spine surgeons. I liked Dr.Regan tho Judy actually had surgery with him and some serious probs so perhaps you'd want to talk to her. Again I do recommend talking to Mark because he does Spine patient advocacy and actually works with spine surgeons so he would have a much better idea of who you might want to see. Good luck!
I sent him a PM hopefully will hear back from him. Having even this amount of contact with others having back issues is somehow helpful. I have my wife and my family prays a lot for me but its something special to have contact with people that have experienced this terrible thing. I look forward to more info and hope that I can contribute somehow through my problems. I did see the Chiropractor today. My pain was very low and he said he got some good movement on me today. He is very confident that he will have me in "good" shape in 6 weeks. Ive never been under the care of Chiro before and am trying to work through my previously closed mind about them. I'm trying to keep the best mental attitude possible and asking God for strength. I took the last of the Prednisone yesterday so tomorrow will be a really big deal for me at least mentally. I feel like I'm ready to turn the corner on this bought, been pretty rough for a few months this time around.