View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 07:09 AM

Mark called me and we were able to chat a bit. I mailed him copies of my MRI and Xrays. Maybe he will see something and have some ideas of what might be going on. It seems that a discogram might be a logical test but who knows if I'll find someone that does them through our HMO. I'm still having the low back spasms on and off. Less than before but still there. I'm trying to stay out of bed as much as I can during the day, I'm sick of laying here! Last couple days ive been on my feet, sitting for short periods and streching and excercising to the extent I can. I havent been having much leg pain and am wondering if I just tore or stretched a muscle/muscles or ligament or tendon or something in my low back. Maybe someone can comment if its "normal" that a disk or nerve issue is causing the muscle spasms or is it more likely that its just a muscle issue? I know the spine doesnt follow a given set of rules but I'm hoping that its a muscle problem that will heal sooner than later. I dont want another surgery and cant find a Dr that cares to find the problem. I'm still seing the Chiropractor but the last couple visits he didnt really get any adjustments done cause my pain and back are guarding to much for him to get any movement. I am getting electronic stim and cold lazer therapy there so I assume that is better to have than not.