View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post
Go see if you can get a shot of Toradol as long as you have no kidney probs or are allergic to it. It should unlock spasms or break up cycle.

You definitely have some disc stuff going on at least per your MRI you showed here. Whether those discs are your pain generators or not I don't know but they could be. There could be others as well. You may need more diagnostics to know what is really a pain source to you.

Orthopedic doctors here in CA order discograms to try to determine which disc is the pain generating one. Neurosurgeons use myelograms for a pre surgical type of diagnostic beyond an MRI or CT scan.

Understand being wary of doctors and thinking they probably don't care. I think that's how modern medicine can be to a larger degree than ever in the past. At least here in the US. That being said not every doctor is like this and many are very good and even excellent. It's finding the good guy or gal that will work best for you and your needs that you can afford to go re insurance and such.
How do I ask my primary for a Toradol shot? Do I say I "heard" it could stop the spasms or read it etc??