View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 08:42 PM

Default re indigestion

Have you reported the indigestion to your PCP? Not sure that it is related to the Tramadol though if it's something that can be helped by the use of one of the many pharmaceuticals out there on the market your PCP should be able to prescribe something for you that helps.

The other thing is have you tried anything like drinking gingerale to help with your indigestion or ginger tea or something like this?

I had GI probs for a long time starting back in my 20's probably from drinking too much coffee, then taking Nsaids on an empty stomach so for years I was taking something like Zantac or Pepcid, etc..

Now I just drink diet Gingerale during the day when my stomach bugs me and herbal ginger type tea at night or chamomile tea and occasionally I take something like a Tums when my stomach is really bugging me.

Sometimes indigestion isn't our GI system complaining though so just think it's wise to mention it to your PCP besides getting something prescribed if needed. Sometimes if the GI symptom is still too much even with the use of some other medication on board to help then you might be switched to something that may not affect your GI system in the manner or maybe a long acting slow release medication instead of every 4x/day.

Does the Tramadol work for the pain?