View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 06:00 PM

Unhappy Misery Loves Comapany

I don't even know where to start. I'm a F, 44 yrs old. Beginning is 1982 I had a bad fall on ice in high school that fractured my Tail Bone. In 2001 I was sent airborne on roller-skates only to land in a V shape directly on my tail end. In 2004 I fell on my tail end again on ice and slid 1/4 down an long icy driveway. Then domestic abuse where I was picked up and physically thrown into a coffee table on my tail end. I have been in 2 different braces. Hard case with a leg lock and a soft-hard form brace. I have a Hemagioma that covers the entire lower Lumbar area. L5 has collapsed causing excruciating pain! L4-L3 are on their way down hill. Degenerative Disk Disease, Arthritis in just about every joint in the body (not from lack of exercise either), Vertebral Cysts, Paresthesia now in both legs, sever pain in the lower back and both sciatica that lead down my legs. The left leg is like lead weight and the right is heading that way as well. I am at my wits end. No insurance. Still doing the Aquatic Therapy that my old ortho prescribed . . . coming from the man that said I would be fine . . . When I am in the water, it is the only relief I can get. I have been told by 3 doctors in 2009 I am not a safe candidate for surgery due to the Hemangioma (bleed out) and over an 80% of being in a wheelchair the rest of my life. What can I do besides sit on ice and act like a fish? My pain meds don't even take the edge off at this point and they are about as strong as they get for prescriptions. Help!