View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsewell View Post
That sure was a bad luck day. I would have had to laugh as well. What else can you do in that situation. I am going to have surgery next monday and do dread the question of what level from 1-10 or 0-10 my pain level is. One time i just made up a bunch of numbers and told the nurse to use those for the next day instead of asking me. I always have to compare it to previous pain . It changes as I have a discography or last summer when my nerves were wrapping around a screw and i couldn't put my leg down for a second. so what event do i compare it to for next week!!
judy
Best of luck with the operation next week, I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Can I ask why you have so many problems throughout your spine, is there one single cause or catalyst behind it all?

I nearly had surgery 5 years ago but the surgeon changed his mind at the last minute, at the time I couldn't make my mind up if I was happy or disappointed with getting sent home, but in hindsight I think he was right not to go ahead.