View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:01 AM

Default surgery

Judy,
you didn't bore me at all in fact it read like an action packed story.. not one I'd want to be in but then again most aren't for me any way even if they don't involve back surgery!

Sounds like you had the anterior part done and the posterior part will be done a bit later like maybe up to several weeks to several months?

Glad you aren't moving this time!!! Yay!!!!

My move was put off again because of a shower leak in the guest bathroom. I have to be here (laguna woods) when the repair is done. I was freaking out until I was told it would be paid for (tiling done for shower walls/floor, new glass enclosure and new flooring). Anyway it will take up to 4 weeks to get the glass enclosure and I am not sure when the tiling stuff will start. Then the flooring last.

I had to go to Urgent Care one day last week for some stinking bad low back pain. Was given 90mg of Toradol IM to kick butt and it really helped. Since I've been Ok (until the next malady pops up)!

I do wish you well and it sounds like things are going to get worse before getting better (more surgery) though hopefully the interventions will accomplish what is needed and you'll be doing better in the long run.

I'm very glad you posted as I have been thinking about you and hoping you're doing Ok. hugs and hang in there~ Maria