View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 09:50 PM

I started writing down everything concerning pain levels and what i am taking and when. These hips continue to hurt so much and when i wake up from my everning nap of a few hours in a row, my right knee and ankle and hip are all in so much pain.
My son has been doing great as i wake him up around 7 for some coffee, water, ice pak etc. I do call him but am reaassured that his bedroom is right across from mine. Jamie has been sleeping on the couch since they moved her bed to Newport , where her apt is, I don't really see her until almost noon and just stay in my room and my bathroom. Then Becka on the other side of the house. She is supposed to be taking care of me tonight and tomorrow morning as Tim has been asked by his dad to house/dog/cats sit tonight. Unfortunately Becka spent the night at a friends house and came home feeling sick and i don;t really want her handing me anything, Jamie is moving to school today and was sweet to stay the whole time as school starts for her on Monday.
For now i am counting the hours in pain until i see my surgeon on Monday and get a plan in place, hopefully that is what will happen, not just a few slips for say an MRI and EMG testing which sure could be a possibility. I did mention to him when i was in the hospital that i was worried if i choose to go home and think about the surgery then i would be looking at a painful wait of like 6 weeks for surgery like last year. He said he could just admit me so we will see, usually he has a whole different idea than the office staff that has to deal with insurance.

2007 ACDF 4-7
2008 hip , knee scope, hip replacement
2009 thoracic T-5 thru T-11fusion
2009 VATS T7-8, posterior only T11-12. removal of thoracic hard wear
2010 lung surgery
2010 T2-L2 kyphosis correction
2010 Kyphoplasty T-3, T-4
2011 Cervical osteotomy ,revision C4-T5
2011 Foot surgery
2011 Revision fusion T7 thru L4/laminectomy
2012 Hammertoe correction left foot
2012 Revision fusion T-12 thru L5