View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 04:02 PM

Default re the gabapentin

I'd try to get the 600mg tabs when you can as that way you only have to take 3 to get to 1800mg. I used to take them 3x/day but then I found that they worked better for me if I took one in the a.m. and 2 at night. I was never told to take it that way it just was my own decision. The PM said if it worked for me that way then "ok." Just like I only take the methadone in the a.m. vs. twice/day. I feel my gut works better that way and I function better too.

Alaska tapped into her 9 lives again and is still here to rule another day! Yay! She perked up considerably yesterday and ate a number of cans of food and wanted her water (cold/bottled) every 2 hours or more often as well as attention non stop!

Someone called me last night and was talking and talking and Alaska was talking to me too like "get off the phone lady!" I was very happy to do so and get back to snuggling with my little white furball!

Watch your back Judy so soon postop still! I hope your kids will take care of themselves and you (and any pets too). I guess the footdrop will do it's thing on it's own time. Do you have to wear the brace every time you get up so that you can use your foot without it dragging?