View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 06:02 PM

Default Update and more info

Hi Guys,
So Sorry for the late reply since all of you are so kind to respond to my inquiries, but the healing process for me has been long and so very painful. First I would like to answer the questions on why I only received one replacement: my Neuro said that one levels are the only approved ADR surgery at this time. Now I know this is not true because many people on here have had multiple. I think he means that through the VA, only one level at a time is approved. So this means that when the one below gets as bad as the one just replaced they will go in and do that one
On my Pharmacy question: I guess I should have been more clear. I had this done at a VA Hospital and all of my medications go through that hospitals pharmacy, so insurance was not the issue here. When my doc asked about the problems they said that usually these types of Rx's are for a 30 day supply and if she wanted to fill it more often then she would need to write the exact day supply on the Rx, so now she actually rights 10 day supply(even though I do not take that many) and Please ship overnight right on the Rx. I guess we will see if I continue to have problems with them.
Now for an update: My deep pressure pain is relieved but I am still in quite a bit of neck, left arm and NOW right arm pain. The surgical site on my neck also throbs, did this happen with any of you following surgery? I mean new and different pain and surgical site pain? It has been 17 days and I still get very tired, very quickly and my neck and upper back muscles are rock hard even when I take the prescribed valium.
On a good note, I have been able to cut my pain med daily dose in half. Proud of that
Thank you all for your responses and concern. Hope to hear from you soon!