View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 10:52 PM

Default so..

If you've had all the tests to rule out spinal causes for concern have you had other tests done that rule out conditions like MS, Diabetes and any other medical condition?

I had chronic weird ass types of pain post my 2nd failed spine surgery (2nd lumbar discectomy) and really the list was so long with types of pain I had it was ridiculous. I never really had a great explanation for what was causing my pain although I had some explanations so I took the medication that helped combat the horrific symptoms for a total of 17 years and finally the worst of the symptoms sort of "went away." I had a 3rd surgery recommended but to be honest after the worst symptoms went away I was far too scared they might come back so I didn't bother with another surgery.

I hope whatever is causing your symptoms will be diagnosed though I am wondering how thorough the work up has been in terms of ruling out other than spinal causes as well as spinal causes. You may not have had the full scope of spine related tests yet such as discogram, CT scan without contrast if no prior spine surgery and with if you have has spine surgery, myelogram, and there may be others but the ones I mentioned aren't ones you mentioned. Wishing you the best and hoping your symptoms will go away one day too. Maria

Last edited by Maria; 10-07-2013 at 10:56 PM.