View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 08:41 PM

Default I must also state the following

Ok I'm deleting what I wrote and just adding that it's great you have a good internist or GP. I have had some really good D.O.'s as practitioners and they can really help out quite a bit if they know their stuff re the spine and know what they're doing with manipulation. I never have gotten high velocity manip only low velocity.

I remember when I used to go the gym religiously and I was in very good shape overall except for my crappy spine. Even so it was being in good shape that I think saved me overall with all the probs I've had over all the years that I have. While I would love to return to the gym and work out like I once did I would have to say that now my goals are more realistic for me which is just to try and live as pain free as I'm able and to stay mobile. Even that is a challenge and oft times not related as much to my spine as it is to other body parts though I have to say my spine is always playing a part in there somewhere. I'm older now however and much more patient with myself than 30 years ago when all this stuff started. Whatever your situation is and whatever the problem might be I wish you the best with whatever you do or try to make things better! Maria

Last edited by Maria; 10-16-2013 at 09:04 PM.